Subject: A place where NewTek & XAOS should advertise!!!
From: Adam Ives Chrystie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 16:37:11 -0500

I just stumbled upon a great magazine called CineFex..It is all about big 
budget special effects and details many of the movies we all see and 
ponder about!! I saw TONS of 3D adds and image processing adds in there 
from just about every compnay except for NewTek and XAOS..This is one 
place where they shoudl advertise!! It is geared mainly towards 
movies..but who knows..pitch LW as perfect 3d tool for the low budget 
productions and it'll have it's place in the magazine! 

 There are tons of full color pictures and the whole magazine is printed 
on some pretty heavy stock phtographic type paper...NICE I AM SUBSCRIBING 
FOR SURE!!!

  HERE IS THE INFO::

 CINEFEX
PO BOX 20027
Riverside, Ca 92516

1 year subscription $56
----------------------------------
Adam Chrystie LightWave 3D Animator
Cinema/Video Major, Senior
University Of California at Santa Cruz